Lota Animal Mon Ami
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Lota Animal Mon Ami

Discutions et info sur la cruauté animale

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Un vrais massacre aux Iles Feroes -Baleines.

AuteurMessage
georgeslaurent
Admin
georgeslaurent

Un vrais massacre aux Iles Feroes -Baleines. Empty
MessageSujet: Un vrais massacre aux Iles Feroes -Baleines.   Un vrais massacre aux Iles Feroes -Baleines. Icon_minitimeVen 11 Avr - 14:44

Aux îles Feroes, le sport national doit être...le massacre de baleines!

Un vrais massacre aux Iles Feroes -Baleines. Image013

Pour lutter contre, voici une lettre à envoyer au premier ministre des îles Feroes.
(les ïles Feroes sont situéees dans l'océan Atlantique à mi-chemn entre la Norvège et l'Islande.)

Un vrais massacre aux Iles Feroes -Baleines. Image014

(En fait, vous en verrez deux, mais c'est normal: dans cette action qu'elle a lancée, Slavica Mazac Beslic reprends une autre lettre, écrite par Diana Hartig, une allemande qui proteste contre ce massacre. Elle la cite avec la mention "je souscris entièrement au contenu de cette lettre"). Il faut donc tout envoyer jusqu'à "fin de la lettre (à ne pas mettre dans votre envoi, bien sûr ) en pensant à mettre vos noms, ville et pays!

Voici la lettre: Un vrais massacre aux Iles Feroes -Baleines. Image015

- - - - - - - -
Dear Prime Minister,

Please note that I totaly agree with the following letters.

Sincerely yours,

VOS NOM, PRENOM, VILLE ET PAYS

-

"Dear Prime Minister Jуannes Eidesgaard,

I fully endorse this letter.

Please put an immediate end to this disgusting and barbarian tradition.
All lives are precious-all life is sacred.

All living beings have an EQUAL right to live free - not just humans . This is the main Postulate of Third Millennium .

This message send You now , in this one moment , more then 4800 people of the civilized World.

We all are waiting for Your civilized action and for stop this blood madness, because this is , at the same time : to big mentally agression to all of us ,or for we need urgent protection from The United Nations in this matter .

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Dr.med.Slavica Mazak Beslic

Friend-EPAR/OIPA/Alliance for Animal Rights

www.epr.org.yu
http://serbiananimalsvoice.wordpress.com/
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/all-life-is-sacred

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Diana Hartig [mailto:dhartig@arcor.de]
Verzonden: woensdag 9 april 2008 23:19
Aan: info@tinganes.fo
CC: samvit@samvit.fo
Onderwerp: Shocking Whale Massacre on Faroe Islands

To the Prime Minister of the Faroes
Mr. Jуannes Eidesgaard

Prime Minister's Office
Lшgmansskrivstovan
Tinganes
P.O.Box 64
FO- 110 Tуrshavn

Dear Sir,

I would ask you to view the following images. They depict the grisly – and as I understand – annual slaughter of pilot whales on the coast of the autonomous region of Dinamarca.

We in Europe get so upset about the massacre of dolphins the Japanese revel in each year – when under our very nose the same happens practically on our doorstep.

I once saw a documentary about the Faroers and the not-EU conforming slaughter (throat cut without prior stunning) of sheep, and residents of the community documented expressed their relief at not being part of the EU .. because that would mean they could no longer perform this particular type of slaughter legally – which, after all, they see as a tradition … naturally one, like so many traditions - and this whale massacre is no exception there – it is nothing the animals in question would miss if it were given up – at long last in the "enlightened" 21st century (which some apparently still confuse with the Middle Ages).

I cannot stress strongly enough the absolute barbarity of this "hunt".

It's mere existence, that is, the fact that it is accepted and obviously permitted by yourself and your government, constitutes a very ugly smirch on the Faroers as a whole.

Needless to say really – this does not motivate me to ever visit the Faroers – I would not willingly invest into the next such show of low and wholly unacceptable Human behaviour towards ultimately defenseless animals.

It is disgusting in the extreme.
I call upon you to end it.

Sincerely,

Diana Hartig

Finkenweg 8
71720 Oberstenfeld
Germany

- - - fin de la lettre - - -

Pour ceux qui voudraient plus d'infos, on peut en trouver là (uniquement en anglais), sur ce site qui décrit en détail le martyre subi par ces pauvres baleines:

http://faroes.org/cruelty.html

http://faroes.org/

Quelqes images éloquentes pour finir (je ne vous incite pas à les mettre dans la lettre, car il se pourrait qu'ils se méfient des pièces jointes et les éliminent comme spam ou virus):
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://georges001.skyrock.com
Invité
Invité

Un vrais massacre aux Iles Feroes -Baleines. Empty
MessageSujet: party   Un vrais massacre aux Iles Feroes -Baleines. Icon_minitimeSam 12 Avr - 2:17

Il y as-tu une fête que j'ai manqué.. Tuer les baleine c'est un jeu:evil: Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Est ce qu'on peux attaquer à d'autre chose que des animaux? Si j'aurai su J'allais regarder des baleine dans une riviére pleine de sang j'aura pas manger.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Un vrais massacre aux Iles Feroes -Baleines.
Page 1 sur 1